Today, many institutes offer online training programs for digital marketing certification. Here, we will discuss Digital marketing courses in Guyana. Digital marketing is the most powerful tool for business growth and sales. After doing a digital marketing course, you can start your career as a digital marketer in a reputed company with a good salary package, or you can build your career as a freelancer.
The jobs of social media managers, SEO experts, and Google Ads experts are in high demand, but apart from these job roles, companies are also hiring email marketers, bloggers, and e-commerce experts.
Digital Marketing VS Traditional Marketing
1. Digital marketing is better than traditional marketing. In traditional marketing, you are not able to target your audience but in digital marketing, you can target your audience by going to analytics. You can check how many people have seen your Facebook ads or google ads.
There are other ways from where you can do marketing like e-commerce sites are Amazon, Flipkart, etc. Apart from this, affiliate marketing is also a part of digital marketing, you learn all these things in Digital marketing courses in Guyana.
2. Marketing plays a vital role in the success of any business since it communicates the company’s products and upcoming developments to customers. Marketing has been used for years, but Internet technology has increased its reach. A new version of marketing has been created, which means digital marketing tools have come to the fore.
Today, the scope of digital marketing is trending because every brand has begun investing in digital marketing to strengthen its online presence and reach potential customers with its services and products.
Best Online Digital Marketing Certification Courses
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is an online training platform that provides digital marketing courses in Guyana. This course is also known as the Masters in Digital Marketing Course. The total time duration of this course is 5 months, divided into 3 months of comprehensive live training programs and 2 months of paid internships. Along with this, they also provide job placement assistance and give full support to their students.
Course Highlights Are Given Below:-
- Master Certification
- A one-on-one live mentorship session
- Live interactive session
- Lifetime access
- Practical learning
- Tool Driven course
The master course in digital marketing-course curriculum
- Introduction of digital marketing
- Web designing and development at WordPress
- SEO (Search engine optimization)
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads Search engine marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social media marketing
- The strategy of integrated digital marketing
- Google Analytics (Web Analytics)
- ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- Graphic Designing
- Quora Marketing
- E-commerce Marketing
- Advanced Blogging and Content Writing
- Video Marketing (Youtube)
- Marketing automation
- Resume Creation Digital Infographics
Tools you’ll be learning
- Graphic Designing
- Video Marketing
- Ninja Forms
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Inbound Marketing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Gotmis Melware Security
- Wp All in one Migration
2. The Knowledge Academy
The Knowledge Academy also offers digital marketing courses in Guyana. Digital marketing is an online training program that refers to all such courses in which digital technology is used. Digital marketing plays a vital role in maintaining the reputation of an organization. Through their digital marketing training, you learn how to rank websites and SEO (Search engine optimization) techniques. Digital marketing is a good option to improve your skills and for your business growth.
This Digital Marketing course will cover the course modules
Module 1:- Online Digital Marketing
- What is the meaning of Digital marketing?
- How does digital marketing work for business purposes?
Module 2:- Techniques of Digital Marketing
- Strategy and Techniques of Digital Marketing
- Integrate points of Marketing
- Planning of online campaign
- Strategy of campaign
- E-commerce marketing
Module 3:- Experiences and usability of customer
- User experience marketing (UX)
- The customer experience (CX)
- Testing of usability
- Wireframes and sitemaps
Module 4:- Android phone marketing
- Introduction to Android phone marketing
- Advantages of Android marketing
- The key challenges of Android phone marketing
- Main success factors of Android phone marketing
- Developing a customer-led Android phone strategy
- Accessing the role of websites VS application
- Android phone user acquisition
- Through mobile phone strategy developing customer retention and loyalty
- Optimization of conversion rate, tracking, and analytics
Module 5:-Strategy of Content
- Why content is still median?
- Develop good content for different customer volume
- The power of inbound marketing (content and SEO)
- Developing planning of content
- The instance of a successful content strategy
Module 6:- Social Media Marketing
- Prologue of Social media
- Ascent of social media
- What is the role of social media marketing in businesses
- Digital players: Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Twitter, Youtube, Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- Progress and drawbacks of social media
Module 7:- What is Email Marketing
- Why assent is important?
- How to enlist Names and email addresses
- Checking email for continual improvements
- E-newsletters and variant email outlay
- Radiation and dispensation considerations
- Well-turned email marketing: case studies
Module 8:- Search Engine Optimization: SEO and PPC declaration
- The notion of Search engine optimization
- Why search engine optimization is very important for online marketing growth?
- Unified SEO and PPC for the best result
Module 9:- Constituted your marketing infusion maximal ROI
- ROI from co-ordinated marketing
- Excellent training for achieving ROI
- Real-world co-ordinated expedition
Also, they provide different other course modules related to digital marketing.
- Social Media Marketing Masterclass
- Masterclass of SEO (Search engine optimization)
- Masterclass of Google Analytics
- Masterclass of Google AdWords
- Online training program for search engine marketing (SEM)
- Training for Landing page optimization
- Training program for lead generation
- Masterclass of Facebook ads
- Live classes for copywriting
- Masterclass in LinkedIn marketing
- Training for online reputation management
- Masterclass for affiliate marketing
- Masterclass for campaign strategy
- Live classes for customer acquisition
- Masterclass of customer insight
- Training program for customer retention
- Masterclass in data analytics and marketing professional
- Training for DAta-driven marketing
- Masterclass of Digital CRM
- Live training for Digital email marketing
- Masterclass in direct marketing
- Training program for e-commerce planning
- Masterclass in influencer marketing
- Live classes for google tag manager
Another best point of Knowledge Academy
Affordable course price in training firm
You won’t find a better course value package in the outlet if you’re looking for a lower price course, the knowledge academy will provide you with affordable price digital marketing courses in Guyana.
Established and assumptive
The knowledge academy is authorized by means of a people cert on the part of AXELOS.
Great dispensation method
Elastic distribution methods are available according to customer learning needs.
Advanced quality resources
Resources are united for extensive learning growth.
This is a user-friendly apparent platform. You can access this module from anywhere. They provided live classes with one-on-one mentorship sessions and candidates will be able to interact with the mentor and variant representative.
3. The University of Guyana
The University of Guyana was vouched on 1 October 1963, it is also known as Turkeyen campus, university of Guyana edict on 18 April 1963 by means of the governor. They provided a Diploma in Marketing (Digital Marketing courses in Guyana). This is an undergraduate program. The time duration of this course module is two years which is divided into 4 semesters.
Entry requirements details
- A degree from the University of Guyana either its compeer to an estimable post-secondary institution.
- Any merit contemplates from the university to be compeer to any of the aloft.
- A Diploma which is from the University of Guyana with a good GPA.
- ODC ordinary diploma in commerce which is issued by Government technical institute (GTI).
- Gradation A, B either C subjects must include English and Mathematics and at least 5 subjects at CSEC/CXC generic proficiency grades I, II, III, or level GCE grades.
- (CPEC) trained teacher certificate with subjects of CSEC/GCE/level CXC.
- Continuing education with two subjects CSEC/CXC/GCE level.
- Industrial relations and management studies from the distance institute.
First Year 1st Semester subjects
- The notion of the utilization of English
- Management of Marketing
- Mathematics of Business
- Prolegomenon Micro-economics
- Four credits additional course
- Business Communication
First-year second-semester subjects
- Prolegomenon Macro-economics
- Four credits of additional course
- The environment of Business Management
- Prolegomenon Statistics
- Retail Monograph
Second-year first-semester subjects
- Computer Studies I with 4 credits
- Commercial Law I with 4 credits
- Introductory Accounting
- Advertising of Management
Second-year second-semester subjects
- International and exportation marketing
- Unsutructuary Behavior
- Marketing of Internet
- Research of marketing
- Digital Marketing Courses in the Netherlands
- Digital Marketing Courses in Dubai
- Digital Marketing Courses in India
- Online Digital Marketing Courses
4. Fundamentals of Digital Marketing by Google
In this course, you’ll learn the basics of Digital marketing. This course is designed by google trainers, and it is divided into 26 modules. You can complete this course in 40 hours. In this module, you’ll also get assignments and projects. And after the completion of this course, you’ll get a course completion certificate which is issued by Google that certificate you can add to your cv.
In this course, you’ll learn
- What is SEO?
- How do Search Engines work?
- What is online Presence?
- How do customers find a brand locally?
- What is Content Marketing?
5. Content-Led SEO with Brian Dean
This course mostly covered the part of SEO, SEO is an integral part of Digital Marketing. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a set of activities that helps the website or content to rank on google. This course is more focused on building the right set of content. There are a total of 28 modules that you can cover according to your time phase. After completing this course, you’ll get individual certificates from SEMmrush Academy.
In this course, you’ll learn about SEO and Keywords in detail.
- What are Keywords?
- How to write an Effective website copy?
- How to Build Links?
Advanced Content marketing course which is organized by Brian-Dean
If you like to write then this course is for you, in this course you will learn about the trick of Blog ranking. This course specifically teaches you the advanced strategy of how to grow a blog. There are different tactics and different techniques, which help in marketing your blog and making it a successful blog content.
- How to write a blog?
- How to promote a Blog?
- How to sell your product through a blog?
This course will also guide you on how many emails you should send and in what order. And this course is very technical, covering in-depth knowledge related to marketing. After completing this course, you will get individual certificates which are issued by SEMrush Academy, that you can add to your CV.
The instructor of this course is SEO expert Brian Dean who is a founder of Backlink too. SEMrush Academy offers a lot of courses on Digital Marketing like Advanced content marketing, Marketing Analysis, Marketing Digital PR, etc.
6. Digital Marketing course by Hubspot Academy
In this course, you will learn about organic marketing, which means unpaid marketing, and inorganic marketing, which means marketing through advertisements. In this course, both things will be covered. The first module of this course is Digital Marketing Fundamentals; you can easily ignore it But after that, all the courses like Content Creation Framework, SEO Strategy, Website Performance, Blog Content, and Paid Search Advertisements, these topics will be covered in this course module.
In this course, HubSpot will introduce you to their tools and they have their own community where you can easily ask questions.
7. E-commerce Marketing Training Course
There are two types of marketing strategies, inbound marketing strategy, and outbound marketing strategy. Outbound marketing means you directly sell your products to customers and engage your customers in inbound marketing and focus on solving their problems by using their content like blogs, video content, guides books, etc. This course is much more focused on inbound marketing like what are the things you have to focus on while creating a website.
8. Udemy Online Training Program
Udemy provides online certification training programs. These courses are affordable; anyone can join certified courses and accelerate their career growth. Udemy provides a huge number of online programs, for example, content writing, copywriting, different types of digital marketing courses, etc.
After the completion of a digital marketing course from Udemy, you can start your career as a freelancer, start your own business, or join any startup or company.
Digital Marketing course syllabus
- Basics of digital marketing
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Facebook Ads and marketing
- Instagram Ads and marketing
- Google Ads
- Social Media Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Web Designing
- The strategy of Digital Marketing
- SEO (Search engine optimization)
- Quora Marketing
- Email Marketing & Strategy
Extracurricular, you’ll learn in-depth with a practical assignment.
- Basics of digital marketing
- Website development
- Sales and brand
- Channels of digital marketing
- Social media advertisements including (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter )
- Digital marketing projects
9. Digital Marketing Courses By ISB (Indian School of Business)
The Indian School of Business (ISB) provides online digital marketing courses in Guyana. It is an online education and training platform that offers the best digital marketing courses and strategies. The time duration of the course is 12 weeks, and the fee structure is 100,000 RS. + GST (Government Service Tax). You can choose the different EMI options too. You can join the ISB course from their website and get more information related to the program.
Course Curriculum of ISB
- Basics of Digital Marketing
- Customers of the Digital World
- Social media marketing and optimization
- Strategy of SEO
- ROI (Return on investment) concept
- Digital Marketing frameworks
- Projects of Digital Marketing
- Strategy implementation and execution
- Transformations of marketing in the online world
- Traditional Marketing
- Integration of Digital Strategy
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence
- The journey of customers
- The process to appeal to your consumers
- Things of Internet
- Discover the unique media channels
Key features of the ISB digital marketing course
- Live interactive sessions
- Hands-on capstone projects
- One-on-one mentorship
- Program accession for lifetime
- Doubts clearing session
- Placement Assistance
- Good Mentorship
- Experienced faculty members
- Recorded session
FAQs About Digital Marketing Courses in Guyana
Q 1:- What is the meaning of “digital marketing”?
Today, digital marketing is a booming field where a variety of career options are available. You can start your career as a social media expert, an SEO expert (search engine optimization expert), etc. Digital marketing is the best part of technology. Simply running, advertising, or marketing for products and businesses digitally is called digital marketing. For example; you will see that if you search for shoes or any other product, the top websites will show up, like Myntra or Amazon, because these websites and applications have focused not only on ads but also on SEO.
According to keywords, which are mostly used for a particular thing, like “content, their website should be used to rank at the top. If you want to learn about digital marketing you can join the Digital Marketing courses in Guyana which are provided by the knowledge academy Digital marketing is better than traditional marketing.
2. Why digital marketing is better than traditional marketing?
- Large audience
- Audience targeting
- Immediate feedback
- Easy Tracking
Valuable aspects of digital marketing
· Search Engine
· Social Media
Q 3:- What is the duration of the digital marketing courses in Guyana?
The time duration of every masterclass is 1 day for the digital marketing training program. You can access it anytime from anywhere, and the time duration of the whole program is 6 months to 1 year.
Q 4:- Where can we access the digital marketing courses?
We can access the Digital marketing course from anywhere because the institutes provide Digital marketing training programs in multiple locations and Digital marketing courses in Guyana are available for an online training program that includes the whole world including the UK. You can easily find it at a location near you.
Q 5:- Do the courses offer candidates placement support?
The institutes provide full support to all its students throughout the course and after the course,’s completion. To know whether the candidates accessing complete study material support or not, team members contact the students via email and phone.
Q 6:- Which are the best digital marketing courses in Guyana?
IIM SKILLS offers the best Digital marketing courses in Guyana. They give the best support and online training program too.