In the corporate world of cutthroat competition, the role of a business analyst is very important for an organization to reach its objective and reach goals. They are crucial for an organization as businesses are growing and changing consistently while at the same time meeting the demands and needs of clients and customers. The prominent role of a business analyst is to conduct research and analysis to draw inferences about solutions to business problems and help businesses and clients to understand the system in a better way. In this article, we have described the best business analytics courses in Gurgaon.
Business analysts have been gaining popularity in the last few decades and many organizations hire them to solve problems, setting new objectives or goals resulting in achieving preset targets. With the help of their sharp business acumen, they initiate greater employee productivity and support business information systems in tackling issues of multiple departments.
Roles, Skills, and Responsibilities Of Business Analyst
Large and small business banks rely on business analysts to carry out their roles and to efficiently and effectively use skills for creating lasting results. Some of the characteristics of roles, skills, and responsibilities are as follows:
Role Of Business Analysts
The current business environment is complex and the role of business analysts is to keep up with the constant change by bringing forth innovative solutions. So basically the role of business analysts is to provide technical solutions to problems related to a company’s sales revenue or define, document, and analyze requirements.
Skills Required For Business Analysts
The business analyst must possess the following skills:
- Technical Skills: The technical skills comprises data modeling, in-depth knowledge of IT, and stakeholder management.
- Analytical Skills: This attribute helps business analysts to analyze large amounts of data, and business processes to form ideas resulting in finding solutions to problems.
- Communication Skills: Business analysts must clearly convey their ideas in a manner that the receiver can understand. They should be adept in oratory and writing skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills: This is the most important skill of a business analyst as they have to come up with solutions to any business-related problems.
- Research Skills: Deep research must be done for getting in-depth knowledge of processes and software for effective results.
- Understanding of Databases and Networks: This skill will help in understanding the business structure and industry knowledge in a far better manner.
Enhance your skill sets through constant learning from the best business analytics courses in Gurgaon.
Responsibilities Of Business Analyst
The business analyst in an organization has the following responsibilities:
- Scrutinizing and evaluating the current business process and identifying areas of improvement.
- Modernizing the systems by researching, examining, and reviewing business processes and new advancements in the IT sector.
- Training and coaching staff members and creative initiatives as per business needs.
- Monitoring the performance of a project and developing projects along with collaborating with users and stakeholders.
- Working with partners, clients, senior management, clients, and technicians.
The business is consistently witnessing developments in various technologies in the field of Artificial intelligence, Robotics, the Internet of things (IoT), and Machine learning. Almost every sphere of business is covered by all-pervasive business analysts.
Job Description Of Business Analyst
The emergence of business analysis as a core business practice is useful in understanding the ever-changing needs of business, evaluating the impact of business, and identifying and analyzing requirements among all the stakeholders involved in the business. You can learn more about business acumen from the best business analytics courses in Gurgaon. Their active contribution to any business positively impacts the products and services by:
- Designing and implementing solutions, budgeting, and forecasting, predicting requirements, and thoroughly evaluating business processes.
- Staying relevant and upgraded with the ever-evolving technologies and increasing the efficiency of the workforce.
- Regular reporting and analysis, managing competing resources, and prioritizing systematic checks on deliverables.
- Conducting comprehensive market research and competitive analysis along with leading and managing teams.
Don’t stop. Keep scrolling to know more about the best business analytics courses in Gurgaon.
Prerequisites Of Business Analyst
For business analysis your must-haves for pursuing a career in this field are as follows:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, financing or business administration, or engineering is a must.
- For becoming part of a management level, a business analyst must obtain an advanced degree in business analytics or an MBA program. You may enroll in a master’s in the business administration program.
Different Types Of Business Analysts
The work profile of a business analyst is divided into three broad categories namely:
- Business Process Analyst (BPA)
For this role of business analyst, you must be persuasive to make people agree with you and make them reach a consensus, ability to negotiate in a better way, and dexterity to deal with people rather than software.
- Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is dedicated to the technical aspects of things and aptitude for tinkering with data. The proficiency of BSA is to understand the working of software and devices and work with developers to meticulously deal with vast data resources.
- Generalist Business Analyst (GBA)
Generalist Business Analyst (GBA) is a versatile and well-rounded business analyst, who encompasses the skills of both business process analyst (BPA) and business systems analyst (BSA). The role of a GBA is to perform technical system analysis, know how to process design work, and a lot of the softer skills like objection handling, and need to be a good process analyst.
Let us look at the best business analytics courses in Gurgaon for upskilling and making your career reach new heights:
1. IMS Proschool
The business analysts course of IMS Proschool provides a globally recognized certification that makes your job ready for the corporate world. This course is designed to train students in three aspects namely Planning and Monitoring, Requirements elicitation, and Management & Communication.
Furthermore, the course allows students to get access to the latest tools, work on real-time projects, and guidance from IBM experts. This master’s program is a blend of practical skills, real-world case studies, and extensive hands-on practice.
The students will explore different concepts of statistics, data analysis, Tableau, Agile Scrum methodologies, Python, MS Excel, and SQL databases for an exciting career in business analytics.
The curriculum of IMS Proschool, one of the best business analytics courses in Gurgaon comprises of:
- The course includes CBAP certification, BABOK V3, information technology perspective lessons, business analytics planning, and monitoring lessons, and elicitation and collaboration lessons.
- Requirements analysis and design definition lessons, strategy analysis, solution evaluation lessons, agile perspective lessons, and business process management perspectives also form a part of the curriculum.
- The course helps in grasping the fundamentals of Excel analytics functions, conditional formatting; regression to data sets using Excel, and understanding the tools and techniques which are used in business analytics planning.
- Guides students by giving them perspective for learning to analyze data using tableau, help students gain expertise in Agile Scrum methodologies and applications, and reviews.
- Assists students in greeting knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing, and completing different parts of business analysis tasks
Key Features Of The Best Business Analytics Courses In Gurgaon
The certification course inculcates the highest skills in business analytics and helps you ace the IIBA-CBAP exam; some other highlights are as follows:
- The course helps in analysis planning, monitoring, and visualizing techniques such as treemap, a heat map, and Pareto along with learning building charts, story interfaces, interactive dashboards, and how to share your work.
- Students can learn how to work with filters, ace the concepts of data blending, create data extracts, and organize and format data Master arithmetic, logical tables, and LOD calculations.
- Audio and video 15 weeks live and interactive training program, students get to learn from industry experts, interact with peers and get recorded sessions for future reference.
The fee structure of IMS Proschool Business analytics courses in Gurgaon for classroom program is INR 50,000 (All-Inclusive) and for live virtual classroom, the fee is INR 32,000 (All-Inclusive).
Contact Number: +91 98913 95363
Also Read: Business Analytics Jobs
In Simplilearn, the Professional Certificate Program in Business Analytics gives a complete overview of the business analytic domain with the help of practical skills, real-world case studies, hands-on experience in projects, and a master class delivered by a team of expert faculty.
This professional course is designed for graduates in any discipline and experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds. The course offers training that is a mixture of self-paced videos, live virtual classes, and hands-on real-time projects. Additionally, students can engage in one-to-one mentorship sessions for providing elaborative learning experiences and real-world applications for mastering many different business skills.
This certified business analyst program gives students the opportunity to explore many different avenues in sync with wide exposure to agile scrum methodologies, tools like Excel, Power BI, statistical concepts, business analysis elements, lifecycle management, and Tableau for preparing them for an exciting career ahead.
The curriculum of Business Analytics in Simplilearn encompasses all know how, let us shed some light on them:
- The first six modules include an introduction to CBAP certification elicitation, requirements of lifecycle management lessons and collaboration lessons, BABOK V3, business analysis planning, and monitoring endorsed education providers.
- The other seven modules include strategy analysis, requirement analysis and design definition lessons, solution evaluation lessons, agile perspective, business architecture perspective, and process management perspective lessons.
In order to excel in your career as a business analyst in large business houses, the following skills are worth having:
- Effective planning, mapping out business solutions, Program Outcomes Grasp fundamentals of excel analytics functions and conditional formatting, and advanced documentation.
- Expertise in Agile Scrum methodologies and applications, proficient in interactive dashboards, a deft hand in Agile SCrum project management approach, understanding, and ability to analyze data using Tableau.
- Deft hand on fundamentals of data science using R, hypothesis testing, ANOVA, and regression to data sets using Excel, concepts of data analysis and statistics, and expertise in handling Microsoft analytics, scenario manager, solver, goal seek, and visualization tools. Additionally, ability to apply and use statistical tools and concepts like moving averages and hypothesis testing.
Key Features Of The Best Business Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
The major highlights of one of the best business analytics courses in Gurgaon are as follows:
- The course allows students to gain practical knowledge through the opportunity to participate and work in real-life hands-on 14+ projects and real-life case studies while inculcating the ability to solve business problems and improve operations.
- Provides students with opportunities to leverage digital technology to transform business strategies and improve the learning process with pre-recorded live sessions while building solid action plans.
- Students can attend online interactive masterclasses with industry leaders and get an insight into the world of business and give access to a set of tools for building interactive dashboards to maximize business value while mitigating potential risks.
The fee structure of the Simplilearn Business analytics courses in Gurgaon for classroom program is INR 54,000 (All-Inclusive) with the facility of easy monthly EMI of INR 54,000
Website link: www.simplilearn.com
Recommended Reads: Business Analytics Courses in Bangalore
3. Henry Harvin Education
Henry Harvin is a premier training and advisory service provider with a vision of reshaping the growth of individuals and organizations worldwide. Excellent training and services, benchmarked content, resources, and state-of-the-art technology are some of the major highlights of the institution.
The primary goal of the service provider is to constantly innovate with products, people, and markets for witnessing the highest levels of operational efficiencies and maximize customer values. Henry Harvin’s business verticals comprise training solutions for individuals, corporate and college, staffing solutions, advisory services, books, and select educational solutions.
The upskilling and reskilling training programs constitute more than 27 categories. This course is deemed one of the best business analytics courses in Gurgaon.
The curriculum of Henry Harvin’s business analytics course contains 11 modules along with complimentary courses on soft skills development and resume writing. Let us shed some light on the modules:
- The first five modules include an introduction to SAS, combining and modifying datasets, PROC SQL, SAS macros, and business statistical procedures.
- Further, the next six modules throw some light on the topics like data exploration in business analytics, advanced business statistics, working with time series data, and business optimization models.
The business analytics courses in Gurgaon help students acquire the following business skills:
- Students get useful insight from best practices for data manipulation, measurement, analysis, and summarization.
- Helps students develop goal-oriented business strategies and adjust to macro changes in predictive models while communicating business objectives in a focused manner with data analysts.
- The course also helps in taking better data-driven decisions for increasing market share and understanding analytics-based financial decision-making.
Key Features Of The Best Business Analytics Courses in Gurgaon
- The course provides an opportunity to work on various hands-on projects for practical learning along with 24 hours of live online interactive classroom learning sessions.
- E-learning access offers abundant tools and techniques, assessments, and video content. Plus, students get the opportunity to participate in regular boot camps, hackathons, and various other competitions.
The fee structure of Henry Harvin Education business analytics courses in Gurgaon for the classroom program is INR 15,000 (All-Inclusive) and for a live virtual classroom, the fee is INR 13,500 (All-Inclusive).
Contact Number: +91 9891953953
1. Is knowledge of SQL is paramount importance for business analytics?
SQL plays a very important role and must-have skill for the business analyst position for creating, updating, and managing related data in relational databases. A business analyst conducts analysis with the help of SQL as it is an adaptable and versatile programming language. With the help of SQL can retrieve data from multiple tables simultaneously and answer the most complex questions. Furthermore, the knowledge of SQL for business analysts helps to report, analyze and use the information for making pivotal economic decisions for businesses.
2. What is the role of a business analyst in an organization?
The role of a business analyst in an organization is to thoroughly analyze data models, develop innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes, and find out logical conclusions, budgets, and forecasting for making sure the cost doesn’t cross the upper ceiling. Further, the job profile of business analysts also includes knowledge in domains of data structuring, statistics, and computer science for the analytical portion while finding solutions to complex problems.
Business analysts bridge the gap between management and technology, with effective problem-solving skills. Moreover, the job of a business analyst is to develop effective interpersonal skills in order to make executives understand complex data insights. Additionally, the job also requires the need for creating statistical models, forecasting results, enhancing businesses, statistical analysis, and data visualization.
3. What skills are required in a business analyst?
The prerequisite skill base required for a business analyst is proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL), the widely used industry standard database language. You can learn the required skills from the best business analytics courses. The three must-have skill sets that a business analyst should have are:
- Critical Thinking: For the job of business analyst the dexterity of critical thinking is necessary for organizing, analyzing, and evaluating information while taking an optimal course of action. Much research shows that critical thinking helps business analysts choose the right solution and work with stakeholders, to determine the answer that will affect the solution.
- R and Python: Programming forms the backbone of nearly all sectors including business analysis. R and Python help a data analyst helps them understand and analyze huge datasets more easily if they know how to write code.
- Data Visualization: Getting an upper hand on advanced analysis depends largely on data visualization, a pivotal component of many business intelligence solutions. This skill helps a business analyst in channelizing enormous amounts of data and displaying them in the form of pie charts, graphs, or other kinds of visual presentation.
4. What are the different roles of business analysts?
The different hats worn by a business analyst are:
- Data Scientists: The work profile of a data scientist is to collect data and use qualitative analysis for examining the data. They are responsible for predicting, assessing, and conveying data from their deep assessments that impact many departments and processes of various companies.
- Data Analyst: Data analysts examine data for finding out solutions to bottlenecks, but the role differs from that of a data scientist.
- Data Engineer: The role of the data engineer is to create, update, and test technologies for ensuring the processing of data from previous algorithms by other data scientists.
- Data Architect: Data architecture is responsible for drafting plans for data management which helps in centralizing, integrating, and securing uses of databases. Further, they also provide tools and platforms required by data engineers for testing data with accuracy and optimal precision.
- Database Administer: Databases of many enterprises are deftly organized by a data administrator who oversees the backup and recovery of data essentials.
- Analytics Manager: All the above-mentioned roles are managed by an analytics manager and the work profile also includes the distribution of tasks to the various team leaders according to requirements and abilities.
5. What are the popular tools for business analysis?
The most prominent tools that are useful for business analysis are enumerated as follows:
- Microsoft Office Suite: Comprises MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Visio.
- Google Tools: Includes sheets, ads, and analytics.
- Rational Requisite Pro: Useful tool for working on requirements, gathering, and Elicitation.
- Balsamiq: Encompasses product design, brainstorming, and creating new business ideas.
The article includes the four best business analytics courses in great detail. By earning a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) credential a senior-level business professional can demonstrate and authenticate their business analysis skills. You can enroll in any of the above-mentioned courses in business analytics and advance your career with a team of expert faculties and practical knowledge gained on real-time projects and the opportunity to participate in hackathons for getting an insight into the corporate world. The online certification programs also help in preparation and passing CABP tests. So look no further, join any of these courses and elevate your skill and prowess in the business world.