Tally is an accounting software that is used to record the day-to-day transactions of businesses. To maintain the smooth running of business every Organisation needs to maintain it to avoid future discrepancies. Tally software is used for the detailed recording of all business transactions in each account. Tally has made calculations very simple and easy. It has become an important part of all businesses, and Companies. Tally is a complete system for company accounting and stock reading. In this article, aspirants can easily get all the necessary information regarding online Tally course details.
Shyam Sunder Goenka and his son Bharat Goenka founded Tally Solutions in 1986. They started as Accounting Software from Peutronics Financial Accountant after the family’s cotton business was destroyed in a fire.
Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian multinational Technology Company, that provides enterprise resource planning software. Its foundation was laid in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Do you Know Tally Stands for “Transactions Allowed In Linear Line Yard”? The Word “Tally” has to do with counting. It comes from the Latin word for “Stick”, and it is because people used to use it for counting.
Tally also means the sum up of many numbers, it can be the Total or the way of adding all the numbers. The brand new version of Tally ERP 9, is one of the most powerful and productive versions, that provides Companies with ERP, which proves to be a resource planner for enterprises.
Apart from accounting and day-to-day calculations, Tally can also perform work like handling transactions securely. Now, let’s read all the necessary details of Tally.
Also Check: Tally Courses in India
Online Tally Course Details
What is a Tally Course?
Tally is an accounting software that is very useful in calculations in small and medium businesses. This usually refers to trades that are allowed in the linear Yard. It helps one to perform banking, auditing, and accounting work smoothly.
Tally’s accounting features allow us to record business transactions instantly and easily. It helps one to manage all the most important accounting functions of a business.
Online Tally Course Details includes a 3 – 4 month program where one gets an in-depth knowledge of the how and what of the software and understands the concepts of inventory management, GST and TDS calculation, company’s data editing, etc.
Also, many companies use this software because it is easy to use and helps in maintaining error-free and uninterrupted records of a company’s accounts. This is a great opportunity for those who want to pursue a career in accounting. It is important to note that if one intends to complete a degree, then the online Tally course details may take more than 2 years.
Must know about the best:
- Tally Courses in India
- Tally Courses in Kolkata
- Online Business Accounting and Taxation Courses
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Patna
Features of Tally:
Tally is a powerful accounting software based on a technology called Simultaneous Multilingual Accelerated Technology Engine. It is one of the most easy-to-use software created simply for day-to-day business transactions. Let us now have a look at the Features of Tally and learn more about online Tally course Details.
- The Income principle
- The cost Principle
- The conformity principle
- The full disclosure Principle
- The objectivity principle
- The making of financial statement
- Identification of error
- The software allows the user to create and manage financial information. Such as ledgers, vouchers, and Journals.
- It helps one to track inventory level, cost, and;’’’ revenue.
- It allows and helps to set reorder points, generate invoices, and report.
- Following the journal and ledger format
- Verifying the accuracy of accounts
- Maintaining books and accounts in proper format.
- Financial Modeling Courses in India
- Financial Modeling Courses in Jaipur
- Financial Modeling Courses in Nagpur
Eligibility Criteria and Online Tally Course Details:
- One must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream to apply
- This course is open for Graduates from any corner
- Aspirants who want to pursue full Accounting should hail from a commerce background
- Tally course opens a great opportunity for aspirants as it has a wider scope in the future
- Tally course is beneficial for all field candidates whether it is Accounting, Finance, Business, or Business Management.
- One must acquire basic knowledge of Accounting and Business Management
- Students can also go for it after completing their graduation
Tally Course Fees and Duration:
The total course fee is low around INR 4000 for the basic courses and INR 8000 for Preparatory Courses. Thus, students looking to join the Tally course can easily join it without any financial hurdles, this Tally course is affordable.
One can learn a Tally ERP course in two months. In the first month, you will learn some basic concepts and in the second month you will learn some more advanced and conceptualized topics like GST, TDS, Service Tax Payroll, Advanced Accounting, etc
Syllabus and Core features of Online Tally Course Details :
Accounting – This is the most important feature of Tally ERP. Accounting is the first thing that comes to mind when we talk about Tally course details.
Invoicing – Invoicing or Billing is another important part of any or every Business entity and online Tally Course Details. When you post or enter any Accounting entry, an invoice is generated, simultaneously, which is further used to send or create an invoice. Mostly, people believe that Invoicing is a part of Accounting, which is not at all true when it comes to Business. Today’s Invoicing facility eliminates the need to enter separate Accounts at a time, which proves to be time-consuming and sometimes it’s confusing too.
Payroll – This feature is used when you have a large number of employees to deal with different tasks. Features like employee groups employee categories, salary managers, participants, and course employees are used and assigned the task to maintain Tally Salary.
Banking – In this age of digitalization, no business can survive without banking. Banking is an equally important feature of online Tally course Details and so of every business. With the help of Tally ERP, TDS, and GST both direct and indirect taxes can be calculated automatically and its returns are also filed online.
Taxation – A business should not operate in isolation to survive. The Company should cooperate with the state and the state pay the corresponding taxes. Calculating the taxes by revenue, sales, and shipping is quite stressful. Tally allows you to easily generate any invoice as it can include VAT, Income Tax, Excise Duty, Custom Tax Service Tax etc.
Inventory – Inventory maintenance is extremely important for any business. This is crucial because it gives better control over the Company’s Sales. So, stock movement is an integral part that can be controlled.
Concepts or Modules in Tally:
- Basics of Accounting
- Introducing Tally
- Meaning of Company Registration and Account Opening in Tally
- Opening a general account and creating a coupon.
- Editing Company or Industry details
- How to Determine Company Characteristics
- Choice of expense category and expense location
- How to create and how to maintain inventory
- How to create a price and budget
- A brief introduction to F11 and F12
- How to prepare an Accounting Income statement
- Introduction of Vat
- Calculation of Sales Tax
- Introduction to TDS
- How to add Excise Duty and tax.
Topics Covered in Tally:
- Basics of Accounting
- Establishment of a Company
- Ledger Printing of Checks
- Bank Reconciliation credit limit
- Theories of Taxation TDS
- Data Synchronization cost categories and centers
- Analysis of Inventory Vat and excise duty
- Sales contract and production Voucher
- Goods and Service Tax
- Balance Sheet
Modular Online Tally Course Details:
- Accounting and Inventory Management getting started with Tally. ERP9 and basic features
- Creating Master Tally.ERP9 Voucher Entry and Billing
- Invoice – is information, Credit limits
- Basics of Banking, Interest Calculation, Simple Interest Calculation
- Cost Centers And Cost Categories
- Reports in Tally.ERP9
- Order Processing and Pre-closing Orders
- Price Levels and Price lists
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Zero Entries
- Actual and Invoiced amounts are different
- A lot of specific information
- Lists OF Materials
Volume II A
- Basic Taxes
- Service Tax
- Service Tax (Retailers)
- Service Tax (producers)
- Additional Features
TALLY.ERP 9 Advanced
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Inventory
- Advanced Inventory and Technological Capabilities
- Fundamentals OF Taxation
- Advanced Taxation
- Payroll And Advanced Features
Tally Online Certified Courses
Tally is one of the shortest professional training courses completed by working professionals. The course aims to give complete information about online Tally course details and to help the candidates achieve a level in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Inventory, Taxation, Recording, Invoicing, etc. The latest version of Tally software is Tally ERP 9. Here are some platforms that offer Tally Online Certificate Courses.
1. IIM Skills:
IIM Skills is a very popular and highly recommended online learning platform dealing in numerous and various professional courses. It offers several online Accounting Courses, GST Certification Courses, Tally Prime, and Tally ERP 9. Along with this IIM Skills also opens the doors of success for the candidates by providing them 100% placement.
Course Name: Tally Master Course
Professional Courses from IIM Skills
- Digital Marketing Courses
- Content Writing Courses
- GST Rate
- Technical Writing Courses
- Economic Modeling Course
- Investment Banking Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Training
Skillshare offers various programs for Tally beginners and professionals who want to learn compliance courses with GST and intermediate programs. These courses are available at a reasonable cost. It paves the way to a successful career for individuals looking for a bright future and offers candidates a Certificate of Completion.
Udemy is another popular and renowned platform for Online Certification learning. It offers various courses like TallyPrime with GST, Tally Training, and Tally ERP 9: Complete Guide, and Fundamentals of GST Returns 2022. All these courses are available at INR 500 and can be accessed anytime and from anywhere in the world.
4. Institute of Electronics and Information Technology:
NIELIT is a board that offers challenging long-term and short-term certificate courses in various fields, to candidates. To experience the scope and depth of Tally Certification courses one needs to be a part of the Institute. These Institutes offer a two-month Tally Course Program, for high school students, graduates, and emerging professionals.
Coursera is an online learning academy that serves online accounting courses with various other related conceptual fundamentals. It offers Accounting Certification Courses from top universities such as the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Virginia, Irvine, the University of California, etc.
Internshala offers online accounting courses with GST and TallyPrime detailed courses.
Best Tally Course Syllabus
Level 1(Recording & Reporting)
- Accounting Basics: An Introduction to Tally Prime
- Accounting: Book-Keeping and Accounting
- Banking: Preparation of Financial Statements
- Data Security: Management of Company Information
Level 2( Compulsions & Requirements)
- Inventory and Classifications
- Sales Order Management: Purchase Overhead
- Cost/Profit Management: Budgets
- Create And Print Reports
Level 3(Tax & Compliance)
- Goods and Service Tax
- Company Data Management
- Using TDS Tally: Basics of TDS, Introduction to Capital for Businesses
- Introduction to TDS
- Determination of TDS at Various Levels
- Basic TDS Transactions
- Advanced TDS Transactions (Part A)
- Advanced TDS Transactions (Part B)
- TDS Payment to the Department
- TDS Reports
- Calculation Simplified
- Making Tally Champions: Using Voucher
- Billing Categories: Accounting Management
- Start with Tally Basics
- Basics of Calculating Interest
- Additional Features: TDS
- Count Comprehensive
- Basic Taxes
Accounting and Inventory Fundamentals
Advanced level of Inventory & Technological Capabilities
Basics of Taxation
Taxation advanced features
Payroll and advanced features
Online Tally Course Details Syllabus – Subjects to Study
Tally Courses Recommended for Beginners
- Tally ERP9: A detailed course for beginners to Advanced Accounting (Provider – upgrade Academy, Course fee: INR 1,280)
- Tally ERP9 Basics to Advanced Training Course 2023 (Provider – upgrade Academy, Course fee: INR 3,499)
- Tally Prime Courses for Beginners (Provider – Udemy, course fee: INR 1,280)
- Tally Online Course (Provider – Tally School, Course fee: free)
- Tally ERP 9 for freshers (Provider – Tally School, Course fee: free)
- Tally ERP 9 Beginners to Advanced Online Course – Hindi (Provider – Letsute, Course fee: free)
- Tally Prime Basics with Advanced Accounting (Provider – Tally Brains, Course fee: Free)
- Tally ERP 9 High-Level Expert Course (Provider – TallyTraining.in, Course fee: Free)
- Advanced Accounting with Tally.ERP9 (Provider – NIIT, Course fee: N/A)
Tally Course Online Syllabus
- Tally ERP 9 + Tally Prime + Microsoft Excel Training: Coursera, INR 3,499
- Fully detailed and Complete Tally ERP 9 (GST) Course + Live Project 2022: UpGrad, INR 3,599
- Ultimate Tally Prime with GST step-by-step Guide – 2022: Udemy, INR 1,280
- Stock Management Using Tally: TallyTraining.in, INR 720 + GST
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Using Tally: Tally Education .com, INR 720 + GST
Tally Course Curriculum
Enlisted are a number of the critical modules or subjects that shape an important part of the Tally course:
- Accounting fundamentals
- Goods And Service Tax (GST)
- Company Formation
- Balance Sheet
- Printing of Cheques
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Limit
- Principles of Taxation
- TDS and its Calculation
- Data Synchronisation
- Cost Categories and Centers
- Stock Analysis and Transfer
- Understanding VAT and Excise Duty
- Sales And Purchase Order Processing
- Contra, Journal and Manufacturing Voucher
- Master – Ledgers
- Master – Journal
- Pre-allocation of Bills
- Day books in Tally
- Payment And Receipt Voucher
- Billing Features in Tally
- GST Returns and Payment
- Price List in Tally
- Credit and Debit Notes
- Manufacturing Vouchers
- Batch wise Details
- Point of Sales
- Reorder level Entry
- Search, Filter, and Sorting
- Cash and Bank Reports
- Scenarios and Optional Vouchers
- Price – list in Tally
- Shortcut keys
Tally Courses Certification Colleges
Here are some colleges from India that offer Certified Accounting Courses to students from all over the World.
- Institutes of Computer Accountants, Mumbai
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
- Mother Teresa College, Kerala
- Bhopal School of Social Sciences, Bhopal
- Women’s Christian College, Chennai
- YMCA Institute of Office Management, New Delhi
- Vikram University, Ujjain
- Indo-Asian Academy Degree College, Bangalore
- Swami Swatantranand Memorial College, Gurdaspur
A Detailed Tutorial for Tally
- Basics of Accounting Account types, accounting tools, accounting Principles and accounting, double entry system, financial statements and transactions among other things.
- Basics of Tally ERP 9: How to adopt Tally ERP 9
- Accounting features in Tally ERP 9: Accounting masters F11, F12: Settings and settings-related concepts
- Stock in Tally ERP 9: Concepts of stock groups, stock lots, stock categories and unit of measure, national dealer stock creation etc.
- Invoice entries in Tally ERP 9: Document Entries Concept related to Billing, Stock Cards and Accounting receipts.
- Advanced Accounting Tally ERP 9: Billing Specific Information, Cost Categories and Centres.
- Advanced Inventory in Tally ERP 9: Advanced Inventory, Order Processing, Reorder levels, Bills of materials, Inventory Valuation, Inventory Obsolescence Analysis.
- Central Sales Tax (CST): Basics OF CST, enabling it in Tally ERP 9, payment of CST generating Central Sales Tax Reports etc.
- Point of sale (POS): POS features tally ERP 9, Featuring Tally ERP 9 and configuring point of sale.
- Job Costing: How and where to set up costing and create basic job costing master models and create job costing reports and ways to enter and record transactions.
- Multilingual features configuring Tally ERP 9 for multilingualism.
- Generating Tally ERP 9 reports
- Service Tax, Basics of Service Tax, Setup Tally ERP 9 for Service Tax.
- Tax collected by TCS and setup of Tally ERP9 for TCS
- Payroll and Compliance, integrating Payroll in Tally ERP 9
Key Benefits of the Online Tally Course Details
- It is mobile – pleasant
- This online platform provides a certificate education Program
- It provides fast placement Assistance
- The Enterprise specialists deliver real finger experience
- It is a beginner-pleasant route
- One can get admission to their LMS for a lifetime
- Tally Training.in: Tally training .in gives one of the first-rate Tally courses
- Effective lessons (subjects are defined via a step-by-step system in a completely easy and simple language)
- The route gives films and e-books (options like video tutorials in Hindi and e-book route fabric in English)
- It gives a deliberate curriculum (the complete Tally online route is designed to fulfill the necessities of the enterprise).
- After the final touch and aimed achievement of the route, they provide Certificates to the learners.
Career Prospect with Tally
After completing a professional software course like Tally, the scope for a candidate, to get an Accountant position in an MNC or corporation of their own choice will increase exponentially at a superfast pace. Here are the top career-boosting opportunities, a Tally course detail expert can explore after completing the Tally course:
Account & Tax Assistant
Accounts & Finance Manager
Tally Accounts Manager
Accounts Services coordinated with Tally
Junior Accountant Tally
Analyst at Financial Tally
Top Companies Recruiters for Tally Certification Professional
- IBM India
- Reliance Industries
- Ernst and Young
- Grant Thornton International
- RSM Grip
- Smith and Williamson
- BDO International
- SS Kothari and Mehta
- Agrawal and Associates
Professional Salary After Tally Certifications Courses
Wondering what is the profit of Tally? A question at this stage must be arising in the reader’s mind “What Salary a Tally Certified Professional can expect?” So, we must know that the common profits of Tally graduates for Tally Certification holders lie between INR five lakh to Ten Lakhs. A Tally Professional is no less than any other Certified Professional. The big hole in the bracket is due to the numerous certifications that can be had inside the market.
Upon Incomes a Foundation or an intermediate degree Certification in Tally, applicants could be capable of earning an annual package deal of INR 2,00,000 to 4,00,000. Whereas, the applicants who pursue a Complicated Degree Tally Course/degree and get certified as a Tally expert, earn increments with the beginning profits package deal of around INR 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 and earn extra with exercise and revel in this discipline of study.
Q. What is the impact of Tally Certifications?
Tally Certification enables one to grow to be an Accountant. It additionally presents task possibilities within the public and personal sectors.
Q. Is Tally hard to analyze?
No, it’s far too smooth to analyze. It is an Accounting Software, program that enables to manipulation of accounts
Q. What are the prices for this Tally Path?
The prices for the Tally Certified courses vary between INR 3,000 to 10,000.
Q. What are the Professional possibilities after finishing the tally certification path?
A Tally certified candidate can easily find opportunities for inspectors like Enterprise Consultancies, MNCs, Educational Institutes, Authorities organizations, and personal sectors.
Q. Can college students with a Biological background get Tally Access?
Yes, College students from Biological backgrounds and technological streams can analyze Tally to feature some other accomplishment of their task profile.
Hence, we can easily conclude that Tally software and its Certified Programs pave the way to a bright and highly challenging future. Along with this one can make ample choices in making correct decisions related to their career goal. Tally Prime 2.1 is the latest version of Tally, it was released in March. This version of Tally Prime has an edit log and digital signature, which were not available in Tally earlier.